Orthodontics is a way to correct the positioning of the teeth to create a straight and healthy smile. Misaligned teeth can create hard to clean areas which increase the risk for tooth decay and gum disease. However, properly positioned teeth will allow for easier brushing and flossing which improves the overall oral health.
Orthodontics can treat issues such as
- Overbites which is when the lower jaw is too far behind the upper jaw
- Underbites which is when the lower teeth are too far forward compared to the upper teeth
- Crowding is when there is not enough space for the existing teeth
- Gaps between teeth.due to missing or smaller teeth
- Orthodontics are designed to correct these issues over a period of time depending on each individual’s case.
ClearCorrect can treat a wide variety of issues that keep people from achieving their ideal smiles. Straighter teeth don’t just look better; they work better too. Poorly-aligned teeth can interfere with bite function, wear out quicker, and are more prone to cavities. Ask your doctor how ClearCorrect can help you.